Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcorsato
Contributor
Contributor

Filed Json Cassandra db to multiples fields postgresql

I need to extract the data from a field saved in the json format of the cassandra database and save this data separately in the postgresql database. This is a field in json format where all the information in the items of an order is saved. Can anyone help me do this?

Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you try tExtractJSONFields component to extract the data?

Please refer the below post to get some idea. If you are still stuck, please provide with sample data and expected output and we can give it a try.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/how-to-convert-json-data-to-csv-file/m-p/1455...

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

mcorsato
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Nikhil Thampi, 

My json field content is 

{  
   "purchasedItems":{  
      "bundle":"false",
      "classification":"1",
      "costCenter":null,
      "createdAt":"2019-03-28T18:41:38.839Z",...continue

My query json in tExtractJsonFields is

0683p000009M4pf.png

But it does not work, what am I doing wrong?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Assuming your entire JSON is in a Single String as shown below, I was able to get the output

{    "purchasedItems":{       "bundle":"false",      "classification":"1",      "costCenter":null,      "createdAt":"2019-03-28T18:41:38.839Z"	 }}

0683p000009M4gy.png

0683p000009M4t7.png

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂