Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting Compilation Error in Talend Studio for ESB 5.3.1

Hi,
I downloaded talend Studio for ESB 5.3.1 and tried to create a web service (Providor). While trying to compile the project, it is givving the following error:
Exception in Thread "Thread-1"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/soap/MTOM
at
org.apache.cfx.javaws.support............................................
I think Talend OpenStudio for ESB 5.3.1 donot come with all the dependent libraties. Please let me know how to resolve it. I tried to compile all the DEMO projects. All are giving the same error.
I am evaluating whether I will use Talend ESB or Mule ESB for a very large project. This is urgent.
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Kumar Roy
Labels (8)
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Exception in Thread "Thread-1"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/soap/MTOM
at
org.apache.cfx.javaws.support............................................
I think Talend OpenStudio for ESB 5.3.1 donot come with all the dependent libraties. Please let me know how to resolve it. I tried to compile all the DEMO projects. All are giving the same error.

It seems something wrong with your installation. Please re-install one to see if this issue repro?
What's your unzipper? like WinRAR or 7zip?
1) Use the manual install zip file 'TalendOpenStudioProduct.zip' instead of 'TalendOpenStudioProduct-windows-installer.exe'
2) Unzip it with 7-Zip/WinRAR, not with Windows Explorer
3) Unzip it to a root drive, e.g. 'C:\Talend-Open-Studio-DI-5.3.1\studio\', (without spaces in path names).
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I have installed talend ESB studio in the following directory d:\installed\talend\studio. I have checked the CLASSPATH environment variable, it is OK. Java is installed in D:\installed\java directory and JAVA_HOME and JDK_HOME path set to that directory.
Talend Studio was installed using ZIP. The following error is stilling been given:
I have tried moving the studio installation directory to D:\studio but did not worked
Starting job helloWorldPortType_helloWorldOperation at 20:08 09/08/2013.

connecting to socket on port 3699
connected
connecting to socket on port 4364
connected
Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/soap/MTOM
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.loadWSFeatureAnnotation(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:146)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.initConfiguration(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:505)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.setJaxWsImplementorInfo(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:480)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.setServiceClass(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:222)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.initializeServiceFactory(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:238)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.initializeServiceFactory(ServerFactoryBean.java:241)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:101)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:159)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBean.java:211)
at test1.helloworldporttype_helloworldoperation_0_1.helloWorldPortType_helloWorldOperation$HandlerThread_tESBProviderRequest_1.run(helloWorldPortType_helloWorldOperation.java:770)
Job helloWorldPortType_helloWorldOperation ended at 20:09 09/08/2013.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Could you please provide us with the studio error log which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log .
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
Please find below the log file as requested:
We are getting this error while creating and running SOAP based WebServices. There is no problem with REST based WebServices.

!SESSION 2013-08-11 11:19:25.093 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86
This is a continuation of log file D:\installed\talend\Studio\workspace\.metadata\.bak_0.log
Created Time: 2013-08-11 16:30:02.796
!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 4 0 2013-08-11 16:30:02.796
!MESSAGE 2013-08-11 16:30:02,796 ERROR org.talend.repository.localprovider.model.LocalRepositoryFactory - The Repository local provider was unable to load L/TEST2/context/abc_0.1.properties
!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 4 0 2013-08-11 16:30:02.812

To see the whole post, download it here
OriginalPost.pdf
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Can you please give me the solution for the problem. I am trying to create a SOAP based WebService which will get data in XML format and updated the database based on certain rules.
The Service should be implemented as SOAP based web service .
If this is not possible can you please send me an example where I can use REST base wer service to upload a XML content?

Thanks and Regards
Sumit Kumar Roy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When I tried to run the web service I got following exception,
Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/soap/MTOM
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.loadWSFeatureAnnotation(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:145)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.initConfiguration(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:510)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.setJaxWsImplementorInfo(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:485)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.setServiceClass(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:221)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.initializeServiceFactory(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:238)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.initializeServiceFactory(ServerFactoryBean.java:246)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:101)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:159)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBean.java:211)
at sample.crmservice_getcrminformation_0_1.CRMService_getCRMInformation$HandlerThread_tESBProviderRequest_1.run(CRMService_getCRMInformation.java:853)

Can any one figure out the root cause for the exception ?
Thanks in Advance,
Reagrds,
Vengat Maran.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi I tried to create SOAP webservice in talend ESB 5.0.0r72978 it worked perfectly well and I have deployed int he ESB container as well.
I will try it in 5.4.1 and check it out if it works properly.
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Kumar Roy