Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BNP
Contributor
Contributor

Grayed out Parallel option

Hi, 

I'm new to Talend . I looking to enable a parallelization option in the Advance setting. but it's not showing.

When I'm searching in google right-click on input component, where you will find the set parallel option . I'm not getting that option. For reference, I have attached the image which is shown in google.

I did't find any parallel options to run the multi-thread.

can anyone help me this? Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess you are using Talend Open Studio, however, the 'Set parallelization' is available only on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform solutions or Big Data solutions V5.3.1 or later.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess you are using Talend Open Studio, however, the 'Set parallelization' is available only on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform solutions or Big Data solutions V5.3.1 or later.
Nadia09051
Contributor
Contributor

Hi it seems like i happened to encounter this problem too but my current license is Big Data Platform version 8.0.1.

May i know how to solve this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Open the Project Setting panel and check if the 'Partitioner' feature has been installed or not. I have seen someone reported the same issue, the solution is:

Install 'Partitioner' feature from feature manager with R2023-11 patch and then the 'set parallelization' option is enabled for Talend jobs.

Regards

Shong