Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Group components and sub-job - for a neat look

Hi,

I have a sub-job and component connected OnComponentError.

Is it possible to group this sub-job and component together to give a neat appearance?

Please find in the attachment the design.

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Moe

Talend logically groups components in the the subjobs. Like I showed above, you can add additional text to the subjob and provide different colours for each subjob for easy understanding.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This looks fine. You can bring the tDie component directly under tfileinputdelimited if you want.

I would suggest to add the details for each subjob under subjob settings (like sample job below).

0683p000009M1Mq.png

If the answer has helped you, could you please mark the topic as resolved? Kudos are also welcome 🙂

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Nikil.

A small clarification in connection to this - Is there a textbox or text component to logically group?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Nikil.

A small clarification in connection to this - Is there a text box or text component to logically group?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Moe

Talend logically groups components in the the subjobs. Like I showed above, you can add additional text to the subjob and provide different colours for each subjob for easy understanding.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi