Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i Upload Multiple Excel files along with Data using tREST component ?

I have 3 Excel files containing huge data, i want to Upload these files over server using REST services and i don't know how to use tREST,tRESTClient or tRESTRequest which should be use to upload an excel file along with data and how ?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
6 Replies
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@manodwhb

Can you please elaborate this, because i can't get that article how can i upload each file,
Scenario 1.
Folder consist of 3 files of Sub_{Date}.xlsx
Another folder consist of 3 files of Pay_{Date].xlsx
now i want to upload whole 6 files using 2 tRESTClient components, what is the flow of components should i use i.e. which components will be helpful to me to fetch thode files one by one and uploads it into the server along with data.? should i use tFileList ---->tRESTClients?

manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@meetmahajan, I belive you know how to get two same date files from folder using tFileList and then after tmap you can use tRestClient to upload into webservices.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By using this tFileList--->tFileInputExcel---->tRESTClient
Shall i able to upload Excel file with data ?
manodwhb
Creator III
Creator III

@meetmahajan,I belive you can do but i have never tried. you can try with webservice component too.

Please chekc below link.

https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=tWebService&content-lang=en&_ga=2.11442867.661092381.152808...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you @manodwhb
I"ll try this approach and let you know what exactly happens when we use this approach.
tFileLIst-->tFileInputExcel-->tRESTClient