Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to connect to Oracle Autonomous DB using talend?

Did anyone try connecting to OADB using Talend? If so, please let us know the process...like which connection type used in it.

Thank you!

Labels (3)
19 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I could successfully connect changing the connection string as follows:

0683p000009M8x4.png

The same works with jdbc connections and using the driver as follows:

0683p000009M8yG.png

Now I am facing some issues in the components OracleInput with Oracle Connection, and I am investigating.

But that is a subject for another discussion.

Thank you all for the help!

Regards,

Guilherme

msdawood
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Guilherme Sobreira​ 

is oracle input error resolved.. I'm also facing the same...connection successfull but failure in oracleinput

tale103108
Contributor III
Contributor III

Talend 7.3.1

Oracle ADB 19.x

I can connect also via Metadata creation and testing. But I get the following error when trying to use connection in a job:

IO Error: Invalid connection string format, a valid format is: "host:port:sid" 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

We have replied to your another topic:

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00007RlPbiCAF/can-connect-to-oracle-adb-19-via-metadata...

Could you please take a look at it? Please stick to one topic so that we could pay individual attention to your issue.

Best regards

Sabrina

Jwoodberry
Contributor
Contributor

I am Still not get proper Solution?

Anyone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Which Oracle Autonomous DataWarehouse (ADW) are you trying to connect? Are you facing "java.security.KeyStoreException: SSO not found" issue from your side?

If so, here exists a jira issue about: Enable SSL support for Oracle 18 - tOracleConnection

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-46913

As OJDBC8.jar is selected with DB Version Oracle 18, but it doesn't have the SSL support. 

For Oracle v18 in job need to use tLibraryLoad to make it work with data warehouse.

-oraclepki.jar

-osdt_cert.jar

-osdt_core.jar

Feel free to let us know if it helps.

Best regards

Sabrina

Jwoodberry
Contributor
Contributor

I am Still not get proper Solution?

Anyone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Which Oracle Autonomous DataWarehouse (ADW) are you trying to connect? Are you facing "java.security.KeyStoreException: SSO not found" issue from your side?

Best regards

Sabrina

azourane
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I want to connect to ADW 19.C with talend 7.3, all it ok in repositoy from the studio, but when i run the job, it KO

Arezki

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

What's error message are you getting when run your job?

Please have a look at this related topic to see if the solution in that thread helps?

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00006QG7CQCA1/oracle-autonomous-datawarehouse-adw-conne...

Best regards

Sabrina