Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create a HTML-Table in Email with input of Database query

Hi,

I have been trying with the below approach but not getting the data in proper email format . Could you please help !!

0683p000009Lzf6.jpg

rOracleDBInput:

SELECT
'<tr><td>'||TABLE_NAME.KEY_NUMBER||'</td>'
||'<td>'||TABLE_NAME.TBL_NAME||'</td>'
||'<td>'||TABLE_NAME.SCHEMA_1_COUNT||'</td>'
||'<td>'||TABLE_NAME.SCHEMA_2_COUNT||'</td>'
||'<td>'||TABLE_NAME.COUNT_DIFFERENCE||'</td>'
||'<td>'||TABLE_NAME.UPDATED_TIME||'</td></tr>'
FROM TABLE_NAME;

tJavaRow:

context.email = context.email + "<tr><td>" + input_row.KEY_NUMBER + "</td><td>" + input_row.TBL_NAME + "</td><td>" + input_row.SCHEMA_1_COUNT+ "</td><td>" + input_row.SHEMA_2_COUNT + "</td><td>" + input_row.COUNT_DIFFERENCE + "</td><td>" + input_row.UPDATED_TIME+"" + "</td></tr>" ;

tSendmail:

"<head><meta http-equiv=Content-Type content=text/html;
charset=iso-8859-15><style type=text/css>table,TD, TH{
white-space: nowrap;
border:1px solid CornflowerGreen ;
font-size:12px;
font-family: Arial;
}
th{
white-space:nowrap;
background-color:CornflowerGreen;
color:Black;
}
<style><head>Hi Team<p><table><th>KEY_NUMBER</th><th>
<TBL_NAME/th><th>SCHEMA_1_COUNT</th><th>SCHEMA_2_COUNT</th><th>COUNT_DIFFERENCE</th><th>UPDATED_TIME</th><tr>"+context.email+"</tr></table>"

I am getting only the Headers in the table. Could anyone guide me to get the table data as well.

0683p000009LzKd.jpg

0683p000009LzfB.jpg

I will have more than 50 rows in table and the count will vary. What would be the best possible solution to get the data in HTML format thru tSendmail ? 

Labels (3)
1 Reply
fdenis
Master
Master

it's an editique problem.
normally you have a template withi fields to replace , address data and letter data.
then you get your letter data (string number Table…..) and you replace into template before sending to address.
regards,