Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to send messages from DI job to Route job and then to Rabbit MQ

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to read data from Oracle Table and need to send the result to RabbitMQ. 

To achieve this I have used one Route job and One DI job. ( We were able to achieve the vice versa - Reading messages from Rabbit MQ and loading to Oracle Table ).

My route job will calls the DI job in which I will select the data from Oracle Table and will send the output to tRouteOutput Component. 

The components I have used are as below:

Route Job

ctalendjob - which calls my DI job.

cSetHeader - Requirement to keep the header

cMessageEndPoint - where I have given my RabbitMQ URI.

DI job :

Had the set up of connecting to DB.

tRouteInput - As a standard practice placed this component ( In fact nothing is passing to this from Route ) --> Main --> 

tlogRow - As I am not able to give main from tRouteInput --> On componentOK --> 

tDBInput - To select records from Oracle Table --> Main --> 

tRouteOutput - To get the data from Oracle table and send back the messages to Route.

This is the setup I have been using, but some how this is not working as expected. No messages are going from DI to Route and then Route to RabbitMQ.

Here my questions are :

1. Do we need to pass any parameter in tRouteInput explicitly ?

2. Is there is something wrong in my design to achieve this.

3. I am starting my route job with cTalendjob ( which calls DI job ) - Is this is correct. ??

4. What is the functionality of tRouteInput in my job as its not getting anything from Route.

5. How do I connect my tRouteInput and tDBInput without tlogRow in between ??

Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Venu 

Labels (3)
0 Replies