Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GKUMAR1634738328
Contributor
Contributor

I want to use tDBOutputBulk component with Dynamic Support

Source (SQL) target (oracle) I want to pass the data tDBOutputBulk with Dynamic Support. Is it any possible to do!

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

What's talend build version are you using? V 7.3.1?

The TalendHelpCenter: tSetDynamicShema component can get schema from input columns and file. Please try to fetch DB type from input columns so that toracleBulkExec will work when tSetDynamicSchema get dynamic schema from input.

Let us know if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina

GKUMAR1634738328
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi xdshi,

Thank for the reply, I was trying to connect from input to tsetDynamicShema. But it doesn't support Dynamic. And tsetDynamicShema to tBulkExec component does not support the connection.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We have added dynamic Schema support for TMSSQLBulkExec component in V 7.3.1 already and added Dynamic schema for tVerticaOutputBulk support in V 8.0.1

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-40852

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-37016

Not sure that it is OK with oracle DB as well.

Please create a new feature jira issue of DI project on talend bug tracker.

Best regards

Sabrina

GKUMAR1634738328
Contributor
Contributor
Author

HI,

So I am using source(Microsoft SQL) Target(Oracle), for Output I want to use Bulk components. can you please brief me please. I Need to connect from tDBInput(MIcrosoftSQL) to output (Oracle) Oracle Bulk. can you help me to fix it. I am using 7.3.1 version

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

The toracleoutput component could work with 'Dynamic' schema type but not toracleOutputBulk.

It seems to be a new feature to add support dynamic Schema for tOracleOutputBulk.

Could you please create a support case on talend support portal so that our colleagues from support team would check your requirement to see if it is possible to give you a workaround on it through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina