Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DEV4
Contributor III
Contributor III

Insert one source row as multiple rows to target table based on date range

Hello All,

I have a requirement where I get data from a source file and need to load it to target table.

The requirement is that in the source file for each row per ID and per TERM, there will be a APPLICATION_START_DATE and DECISION_DATE.

I need to load each row to target in such a way that each row should be loaded as multiple rows to target based on APPLICATION_START_DATE and MAX(DECISION_DATE)

For Example below is how my source file looks like. The max(DECISION_DATE) on source file is 8-Aug.

0683p000009M7J0.png

If we consider ID 100, this row should be loaded as 8 rows to target as the APPLICATION_START_DATE = 1-Aug and max(DECISION_DATE) = 8-Aug and also the SNAPSHOT_DATE should be populated as the date range between the APPLICATION_START_DATE and max(DECISION_DATE).

Below is the expected output.

0683p000009M7UD.png

Please help me with this as this is a critical requirement for me.

Thanks a lot.

10 Replies
Pantonio
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @Nikhil Thampi​ 

Would it be possible to provide new screens in your solution as all seems to be one repeated graphic? As I'm facing a similar challenge in my use case I'd be grateful for screenshots. Best regards!