Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ritz05
Contributor
Contributor

Issue - Dynamic schema in tSalesforceOutput

Hi Team,

I am trying to use Dynamic type in schema for component tSalesforceOutput to process data in next component but getting External ID field issue. Although I have already included that primary column which is marked in salesforce object.

Is it not allowed to use

Dynamic type in schema for component tSalesforceOutput?

Thanks,

Rita

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

We did a sample test at our end and can see dynamic schema working as expected in 7.3.1.

Would you mind posting your sample job design/work flow screenshots on community which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

Ritz05
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for reply for the issue. I am using Talend cloud Data Febric 8 studio version.Below are the simple flow to load data in salesforce using dynamic schema.

0695b00000kWf8sAAC.pngsnowflake input:

0695b00000kWf8xAAC.png(String)globalMap.get("SRC_CONFIG_SQL2") : Below query

SELECT "Study_external_ID__c" as Study_external_ID__c, “B”, as B,”C” as C FROM VW_test where " B "='RDEV11761818';

Salesforce Output:

0695b00000kWf9lAAC.pngere contxct variable Primkey holds key column "Study_external_ID__c" for salesforce object "campaign". But getting below error:

0695b00000kWf9gAAC.png 

Thanks,

Rita

Ritz05
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for reply for the issue. I am using Talend cloud Data Febric 8 studio version.Below are the simple flow to load data in salesforce using dynamic schema.

0695b00000kWf8sAAC.pngsnowflake input:

0695b00000kWf8xAAC.png(String)globalMap.get("SRC_CONFIG_SQL2") : Below query

SELECT "Study_external_ID__c" as Study_external_ID__c, “B”, as B,”C” as C FROM VW_test where " B "='RDEV11761818';

Salesforce Output:

0695b00000kWf9lAAC.pngere contxct variable Primkey holds key column "Study_external_ID__c" for salesforce object "campaign". But getting below error:

0695b00000kWf9gAAC.png 

Thanks,

Rita

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It looks like a salesforce upsert problem. Is your data loaded successfully without using dynamic schema?

Please make sure that the schema for the salesforce object included fields that are mapped for the upsert operation. If not, you could delete the unused fields using the tMap component to make the upsert working.

Best regards

Sabrina