Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

Issue with Talend tdb2Output Component

Hello All,
I am using Talend 5.6
I have a scenario where I read an input file, transform with tMap then load a work table. Every time the load should truncate then load the table. 
I am choosing the Action on Table as "Truncate Table/Clear Table"
And action on Data as "Insert"
When there is row job runs fine. When there is no data in the input file that is 0 record, my job is failing.
When I choose Action on Table as "Default" same job is running fine. But issue is I have to delete the work table before I load the data. Could you please suggest what to do?

Error Message
===========
connecting to socket on port 3391
connected
failed to close the connection in tDB2Output_1 : java.sql.Connection.close() requested while a transaction is in progress on the connection.
The transaction remains active, and the connection cannot be closed. ERRORCODE=-4471, SQLSTATE=null
Exception in component tDB2Output_1
com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.SqlException: java.sql.Connection.close() requested while a transaction is in progress on the connection.
The transaction remains active, and the connection cannot be closed. ERRORCODE=-4471, SQLSTATE=null
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.fd.a(fd.java:663)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.fd.a(fd.java:60)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.fd.a(fd.java:120)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.ib.u(ib.java:1293)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.ib.x(ib.java:1315)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.ib.v(ib.java:1301)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.ib.close(ib.java:1283)
at myproj.tblld_test_0_1.tblld_test.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(tblld_test.java:2979)
at myproj.tblld_test_0_1.tblld_test.runJobInTOS(tblld_test.java:3461)
at myproj.tblld_test_0_1.tblld_test.main(tblld_test.java:3198)
disconnected
Job tblld_test ended at 14:44 08/07/2015.
Labels (3)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump...Any idea ?