Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeremie_M
Contributor
Contributor

Job does not build anymore on Studio 7.2 after migration from 6.3

Hi Folks.

I migrate a job from Studio 6.3.1 to a Studio 7.2.1 (Data Services Platform) with last patch 20200521_0548.

Build job was OK on 6.3 but does not work anymore on 7.2.

I have a main project "MAIN_PROJECT" with jobs that refered to a referenced project "REFERENCE" in the studio (Remote TAC Connection).

Error message during building is :

org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/MAIN_PROJECT_MyJob_1.0/src/main/java/REFERENCE' does not exist.

Building is OK when I import the main project with referenced elements in a unique project on local mode.

Have anyone any idea please ?

Thanks.

Jérémie.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
David_Beaty
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Jeremie_M 

Silly question, have you correctly re-associated your Reference project in MAIN_PROJECT?

I've had similiar issues before where, for every external project reference like a tRunJob, I had to re-select it from the reference project to re-associate each child job from the reference project into the main project.

Jeremie_M
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi David.

There is no silly question ;o)

It's the first thing I've done regarding the error message.

Maybe I've forgot one.

I will check again.

Regards,

Jérémie.

Jeremie_M
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Everything is well linked, it's something else.
David_Beaty
Creator III
Creator III

If you click on the Code tab, for the top level job and all child jobs....do you get any red sections showing?