cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA621858188
Creator
Creator

MY SQL in Talend - Connection issue

Can any one help me. I am getting below error in TOS. for MYSQL.

Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.

Thanks.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gjeremy1617088143
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Vrushabh Malbari​ , on the DB connection component

if you don't want to use SSL , set the additionnal JDBC parameter field to "useSSL=false",

if you want to use SSL ,set the additionnal JDBC parameter field to "useSSL=true", and you can use for eg a tSetKeystore component before the connection to import the certificate.

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Three-ways-to-set-a-truststore-for-an-SSL-TLS-connection-in-a...

Send me love and kudos

View solution in original post

2 Replies
gjeremy1617088143
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @Vrushabh Malbari​ , on the DB connection component

if you don't want to use SSL , set the additionnal JDBC parameter field to "useSSL=false",

if you want to use SSL ,set the additionnal JDBC parameter field to "useSSL=true", and you can use for eg a tSetKeystore component before the connection to import the certificate.

https://community.talend.com/s/article/Three-ways-to-set-a-truststore-for-an-SSL-TLS-connection-in-a...

Send me love and kudos

KimFerguson
Contributor II
Contributor II

normally means that there is no MySQL server running on the system or that you are using an incorrect Unix socket file name or TCP/IP port number when trying to connect to the server. You should also check that the TCP/IP port you are using has not been blocked by a firewall or port blocking service.