Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mario6
Contributor
Contributor

Map a specific value from second loop by reference of value

Hi community,

I have a challenge regarding the data mapper and I holp somebody can help.

I have an XML structure I want to map to a almost identical output structure. Within the XML there are two loops and I want to access to a value of another loop by a reference that is a value in the first loop.

You see that in the added pictures.

There is a condition for the attribute ColdIschemiaTimeRef. In the else part I want to set the value of the attribute Value from the other loop /CentraXXDataExchange/EffectData/FlexibleDataSetInstance by the Value of FlexibleDataSetRef referenced in FlexibleDataSetInstanceRef.

I already tried also to use XPathFunction but there is the right context missing. As an example:

//FlexibleDataSetInstance[FlexibleDataSetInstanceRef=134795714]/EnumerationValue[FlexibleValueTypeRef='COLDISCHEMIA']/Value

How can I get the value of another loop by a reference value of one loop?

Best regards,

Mario 

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Mario6
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the answer, but that didn't work.

Basically, I want to access a node in the xml from a loop in order to determine a value there according to a parameter from the loop.

In the example this is:

give me the value in EnumerationVaalue in FlexibleDataSetInstance node within the loop in Mastersample by the value of FlexibleDataSetRef

Any ideas?

regards