Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samsameta10
Contributor
Contributor

MongoDB Connection ,Advanced settings time out parameters setting issue

Hi Every-one, Need Some Help

I am using MongoDB Connection with version(4.x and later)

In DB Connection Advanced setting , we are trying to pass context variables for setting the values for timeout parameters to increase values at timeout issues .

However getting the issue as "variable context parameter Cannot be resolved or is not a field" even though we have a variable created in context tab.

For Example create a variable in context tab as "maxConnectionIdleTime" and mentioned same in advanced settings . 

However throwing that the field not found as "maxConnectionIdleTimeL" not understanding why it is adding "L" at the end of context variable and looking for that . For reference attached the screenshot.

0695b00000lviRcAAI.jpg

0695b00000lviTKAAY.jpg

Please help on this .

Labels (4)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Try to add double quotes around the string, eg:

"maxConnectionIdleTime"

Regards

Shong

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @sam sameta​ ,

I can reproduce the issue in my side. seems there is some issue while setting context variables for the Optional attributes in tMongoDBconnection.

The workaround is to setup the value directly instead of context variables.

Best regards

Aiming

samsameta10
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Aiming for the response, yes I too observed that up on giving values it's not throwing any issue.However we want to deploy the build to prod with context parameters to be on safe side . It would be great if you could and help us on this.