Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

More than one tneo4jrow in subjob

Hi!

I have a problem when I want to use two tneo4jRow in the same subjob. When I try to run this job, it gives me an error saying that "nbRelationshipDeleted_tNeo4jRow_2 cannot be resolved to a variable". So, my question is: Is it possible to do this?. I am using Talend for Big data 7 and Neo4j 3.2.x driver.

The reason I want to use two tneo4jRow is because I want to create different type of nodes (category, nominee, ceremony, etc...) in my graph database. The JSON file I receive is a list of nominees of each category of the Oscars award.

0683p000009M6hQ.pngMy subjob with two tneo4jrow

0683p000009M6ha.pngThe error I get when I run my project

0683p000009M2bd.pngThe error I get when I try to run the project

Labels (2)
12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Actually, I have a better solution. Take a look at the screenshot below. This layout will work....

0683p000009M6LP.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried this solution you suggest and "solved" my problem. About the bug I found, How can I know It is resolved?

Thank you very much for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not certain whether you will be able to see this since I raised it and I am internal to Talend. Take a look here: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-42748

Hopefully you will be able to follow that to see when it is resolved

Thanks for raising this issue