Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siddardh_eon
Contributor
Contributor

Multi Statement Execution - Snowflake

Hi Everyone,

I am running multiple statements with tDBRow component(snowflake). I am getting a snowflake error. I tried adding additional parameters(allowMultiQueries=True) but still getting the error. Please let me know if there is any workaround.

[FATAL] 17:29:37 ah_snowflake.test_0_1.test- tDBRow_2 UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION

org.talend.components.api.exception.ComponentException: UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION

at org.talend.components.snowflake.runtime.SnowflakeRowStandalone.throwComponentException(SnowflakeRowStandalone.java:117) ~[components-snowflake-runtime-0.32.1.jar:?]

at org.talend.components.snowflake.runtime.SnowflakeRowStandalone.runAtDriver(SnowflakeRowStandalone.java:91) ~[components-snowflake-runtime-0.32.1.jar:?]

at ah_snowflake.test_0_1.test.tDBRow_2Process(test.java:1215) [classes/:?]

at ah_snowflake.test_0_1.test.runJobInTOS(test.java:2300) [classes/:?]

at ah_snowflake.test_0_1.test.main(test.java:1563) [classes/:?]

Caused by: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeSQLException: Actual statement count 6 did not match the desired statement count 1.

at net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeUtil.checkErrorAndThrowExceptionSub(SnowflakeUtil.java:124) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeUtil.checkErrorAndThrowException(SnowflakeUtil.java:64) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.core.StmtUtil.pollForOutput(StmtUtil.java:434) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.core.StmtUtil.execute(StmtUtil.java:338) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.core.SFStatement.executeHelper(SFStatement.java:482) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.core.SFStatement.executeQueryInternal(SFStatement.java:194) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.core.SFStatement.executeQuery(SFStatement.java:131) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.core.SFStatement.execute(SFStatement.java:737) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.core.SFStatement.execute(SFStatement.java:635) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeStatementV1.executeInternal(SnowflakeStatementV1.java:287) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeStatementV1.execute(SnowflakeStatementV1.java:337) ~[snowflake-jdbc-3.13.1.jar:3.13.1]

at org.talend.components.snowflake.runtime.SnowflakeRowStandalone.runAtDriver(SnowflakeRowStandalone.java:80) ~[components-snowflake-runtime-0.32.1.jar:?]

... 3 more

[statistics] disconnected

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is your Snowflake DB connection OK with you? No issue with network?

Could you please check out "Die on error" option in basic settings of tSnowflakeRow component to stop the execution of the Job to see if there is any error?

Best regards

Sabrina