Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Native SSPI library not loaded for SQL Server

Hello there!

I have read other posts about the same problem here and there and tried what was suggested to do but nothing seems to really work in my case...
The type of connection I need is with windows authentication (That's how I log into my SQL Server). The problem is that I get the following error:

Connection failure. You must change the Database Settings.
java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.java:654)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsConnection.<init>(JtdsConnection.java:371)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:184)
at org.talend.core.model.metadata.builder.database.DriverShim.connect(DriverShim.java:41)
at org.talend.core.model.metadata.builder.database.ExtractMetaDataUtils.connect(ExtractMetaDataUtils.java:1120)
at org.talend.core.model.metadata.builder.database.ExtractMetaDataFromDataBase.testConnection(ExtractMetaDataFromDataBase.java:315)
at org.talend.metadata.managment.repository.ManagerConnection.check(ManagerConnection.java:290)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.database.DatabaseForm$67.runWithCancel(DatabaseForm.java:4208)
at org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.database.DatabaseForm$67.runWithCancel(DatabaseForm.java:1)
at org.talend.repository.ui.dialog.AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel$1.runnableWithCancel(AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel.java:77)
at org.talend.repository.ui.dialog.AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel$ARunnableWithProgressCancel$1.call(AProgressMonitorDialogWithCancel.java:161)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.sendMSLoginPkt(TdsCore.java:1963)
at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.java:617)
... 12 more

For reference, I have followed the steps in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXFazmPcqX8&feature=emb_logo

Is there anyone who could help me out?

Many thanks,

Jack

Labels (3)
0 Replies