Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meralco-ICT-EDM
Contributor
Contributor

Network Adapter could not establish connection for Oracle Database in a Big Data Batch job

Hello Talend Team, 

I have been having an issue where my Oracle credentials are not working when I apply them on a tOracleConfiguration component in a Big Data Batch job. Meanwhile the same credentials were working just fine in a Standard job in Talend. Are there special privileges' or permissions needed that are different when configuring a database connection between a standard job and a Big Data Batch job? I have now attached a screenshot of the error that we are experiencing. Please let if there is anything that you need from my end that would help understand the issue better. Any help or advice would be gladly appreciated. 

Thank you and Regards

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future.

MyKohlsCharge

gjeremy1617088143

Hi does the credentials are from context variables ? Else have you tried with and without doble quote for the password ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @ Meralco-ICT-EDM

Is there any update for your issue. Don't hesitate to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina