Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karuetl
Creator II
Creator II

OnComponentOk not working

I have two rows from tables which is actually list of values .. When the first row is picked up it has to complete up to the second sub job that is till file OutputDelimited. Have given FileOutPutDelimited with Append as option 

But somewhere the first row data is not getting inserted into a file but the second-row data from the table is getting inserted 

I am missing something here 

0683p000009M9Uv.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karuetl
Creator II
Creator II
Author

i got it resolved .. I gave lesser number of list of values .. when i gave 2000 list its working fine 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

Is that file name is dynamic? then it create separate files else it will append to same if you have multiples rose from your design.
Karuetl
Creator II
Creator II
Author

its not dynamic file , same file 

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

If it same file is the record one is able to match the operation in tmap?
Karuetl
Creator II
Creator II
Author

When i try to limit only 1 row , i was able to see data in the file 

When tried with 2 rows, the 2nd-row data is only written into a file .. But first row data went up to xml file , not sure what's happening after that ... 

Karuetl
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have another job exactly same to this job but the source is a file , in that its working fine... 

But when I use DB as a source it's not .. I don't know what i am missing

my understanding is first row should be processed all the way to second subjob to fileoutputdelimited and then only second row should be picked up 

manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Karuetl , I have tested and which is working. could you please check the same way. 

0683p000009M9VK.png

Karuetl
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Can you please try using a database as a source instead of file 

Karuetl
Creator II
Creator II
Author

i got it resolved .. I gave lesser number of list of values .. when i gave 2000 list its working fine