Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmmanuelTrejo
Contributor II
Contributor II

Order of element's job execution

Hi everyone.

I need your help 'cause I need to order the execution of the elements that are inside a job.

I hope you can help me and explain me.

Regards.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Your query seems to be bit vague. Could you please explain your query with the help of a job?

Normally the job will run from the first component to last component based on the connection sequence you are giving.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

EmmanuelTrejo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, Nikhil

I already have the job built which is a programmable task, the situation is that I need to add a new element inside the job and I want to see if I can add it in a position that allows me to execute it before the existing elements.

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you want to run the new component at the starting of the job, you can add them to the PreJob step of Talend. Else you can add the new component and then add an OnSubJobOK to existing component.

Since I am not seeing the job, I am giving generic comment. 

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved