Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

RabbitMQ - Can't consume Messages

Hello all,

somehow I figured out how to send messages to my RabbitMQ server, but for some reason I can't consume the messages.

The Talend console shows following error/warning:

- for the Producer, but still sends messages:

[WARN ]: org.apache.camel.component.rabbitmq.RabbitMQProducer - Failed to create connection. It will attempt to connect again when publishing a message.

- or in some cases, when the producer is deavtivated:

[WARN ]: org.apache.camel.component.rabbitmq.RabbitConsumer - Unable to open channel for RabbitMQConsumer. Continuing and will try again

as I mentioned before, the messages still get sent to the server but they can't get read out.

Enclosed you can find my components and settings.

Thank you very much!

0683p000009M45S.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vapukov
Master II
Master II

Hi,

most of the similar questions - must be asked not here 🙂 but on RabbitMQ support forums, just because of they better know RabbitMQ settings and what these settings mean.

For example for RabbitMQ (I use it but not expert) - it critical how Exchange and Queue were created with AutoDelete or not?

I use with both true or false (both), by default if no settings auto_delete is true, but if it false - settings must be explicitly included in a connection string

0683p000009M45w.png

0683p000009M3zz.png

regards, Vlad

View solution in original post

1 Reply
vapukov
Master II
Master II

Hi,

most of the similar questions - must be asked not here 🙂 but on RabbitMQ support forums, just because of they better know RabbitMQ settings and what these settings mean.

For example for RabbitMQ (I use it but not expert) - it critical how Exchange and Queue were created with AutoDelete or not?

I use with both true or false (both), by default if no settings auto_delete is true, but if it false - settings must be explicitly included in a connection string

0683p000009M45w.png

0683p000009M3zz.png

regards, Vlad