Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gpinumalla
Creator
Creator

Regarding to send all email notifications for all failure as well as status of every job

Hi All,

Is it possible to send an email for status of all components in a job as well as job failures. Is it possible? is there template like sample available to add it in the body of the email ?

Thank you in advance 

Labels (3)
5 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

You may add tWarn component where you want in the jobs for example to generate messages such as "this component failed" or "this component ok". Then, thanks to tLogCatcher you can catch all messages and decide what to do with then, for example send emails.
gpinumalla
Creator
Creator
Author

I am already using the tdie to exit out of the JVM if a source or destination db connection fails but I want to capture all the component stats in a tlogcatcher and send to the email . How do I set my tsendemail in a table and log if has any errors. 

please give me some talend example if it can be done

gpinumalla
Creator
Creator
Author

Please go ahead and correct If I am wrong ,the tlogcatcher only collects the logs (errors) will it aslo capture the ok components and the successsful job without any failures

TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Depending on its settings, tLogCatcher catches messages issued from tWarn, tDie and Java exceptions

gpinumalla
Creator
Creator
Author

can I use tstatscather to capture all the messages along with tlogcatcher that way everyhting is captured with one email template? 

can you show me one taledn example or any article for tstatcacher and tlogcatcher. I will use that as a starting point..