Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint Online Integration

I am wondering if anyone succeeded in integrating with Sharepoint Online using Talend.
We have explored several possibilities without success.
As fas as I understand the soap services are no longer supported and do not work for sharepoint online ( I saw different posts on this forum refering to the soap service integration with sharepoint, but i belive this is an on premise installation.)
That leaves the REST API's, but we get authorisation error (403) when we try to connect to sharepoint online using the tRest - components.
Did anyone manage to execute a REST API for sharepoint online using Talend? If yes, could you share some pointers on how to configure the REST components or sharepoint user settings.
Thanks.
Frank
Labels (4)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Have you already tried to use tSoap component to make webservice call with sharepoint?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes we have, but without success.
We get an error as well, see screenprints. Also probably related to authentication.
It seems Sharepoint online uses claim based authentication, so you need to retrieve a fedAuth cookie and pass this to the service call.
That is why I am wondering if anyone managed to connect to sharepoint online.
0683p000009MCiI.png 0683p000009MCjO.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any help please on this topic ?

EngieNL
Contributor
Contributor

Does anybody have progress on connecting Talend and Sharepoint Online?