Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterm1
Contributor
Contributor

TAC Deployment

I have a set of jobs out on our TAC server and every time I try to deploy fromt he TAC to the esb I get a message stating it can not reach the archiva server. I know this is not true because when deploy it the job does attempt to run. I placed the error message below. This was not an issue in the 5.0.2 release and seems to be now.
Error: deployment of feature 'SF_SYNCH_LOGINID-feature' might have failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: URL could not be resolved. -- For more information see your log file
Also, if this helps for a faster response the portion of log file is below
2012-06-29 12:03:57 ERROR TalendRemoteServiceServlet - java.lang.RuntimeException: URL cou
ld not be resolved.
org.talend.administrator.common.exception.ProcessedException: java.lang.RuntimeException: URL could not be resolved.
at org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.command.esb.AbstractEsbConductorTemplateMethod.execute(AbstractEsbConductorTemplateMethod.java:127)
at org.talend.gwtadministrator.server.scheduler.services.ExecutionTaskServiceImpl.requestDeploy(ExecutionTaskServiceImpl.java:226)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:569)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
at org.talend.gwttoolkit.server.TalendRemoteServiceServlet.processCall(TalendRemoteServiceServlet.java:81)
at org.talend.gwtadministrator.server.LoggedAndLicenseCheckRemoteServiceServlet.processCall(LoggedAndLicenseCheckRemoteServiceServlet.java:36)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: URL could not be resolved.
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.Connection.getInputStream(Connection.java:195)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeatureValidationUtil.validate(FeatureValidationUtil.java:47)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.validateRepository(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:199)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.internalAddRepository(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:210)
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.addRepository(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:204)
at org.apache.aries.proxy.impl.ProxyHandler$1.invoke(ProxyHandler.java:50)
at org.apache.aries.proxy.impl.DefaultWrapper.invoke(DefaultWrapper.java:31)
at org.apache.aries.proxy.impl.ProxyHandler.invoke(ProxyHandler.java:78)
at $Proxy2.addRepository(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.karaf.features.management.internal.FeaturesServiceMBeanImpl.addRepository(FeaturesServiceMBeanImpl.java:127)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)
at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown Source)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(Unknown Source)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown Source)
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
... 1 more
Labels (3)
2 Replies
peterm1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Spend a good amount of time on this one and nailed it down to tSetProxy since I did not add the local network to the no proxy section it pitched the error. Any one add the proxy settings to jvm?
java -Dhttp.proxyHost=webcache.mydomain.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080
-Dhttp.noProxyHosts=?localhost|host.mydomain.com? GetURL
peterm1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Finally figured everything out.. the challenges of being new to the setup I guess. So I wanted to post here what the fix was in case anyone hit this one in the future.
How In solved it was actually not through java or the jvm (my understanding which turning out to be wrong was the jvm was doing the initial start) but with maven settings. I downloaded the settings.xml file from maven. Dropped it into the container/etc directory, gave it my proxy settings and now every project that I run on the esb that goes outbound now will use the proxy.