Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SKhan10
Contributor
Contributor

TGoogleAnalyticsInput

Hi Everyone,

I need help setting up the TGoogleAnalyticsInput component in the sense that I know what data I want to pull using the API but am having trouble grabbing a specific combination of Source/Medium.

I am currently pulling the following data

Dimensions: ga:sourceMedium, ga:date

Metrics: ga:sessions, ga:transactions, ga:transactionRevenue and ga:NewUsers

What I want to do is filter by sourceMedium.

Can anyone share a screenshot of them filtering by that field?

Best,

Sikander

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sikander Khan​,

This component was written by one of our top Community personalities @Lolling Jan​. He has some documentation located here. Hopefully this will help you sort this. If not, let us know

SKhan10
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Richard Hall​ 

I've actually looked through the documentation but my issue stems from not being familiar with the syntax required to fullfill the operation I'm trying to run. I would appreciate any help in finding the correct syntax since that's the only thing holding me back from running the Talend script to completion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sikander Khan​ ,

Sorry about the delay in responding. Could you give us an example of what you have tried in regard to filtering? I will see if I can find @Lolling Jan​  for advice on this. Unfortunately I have not used this component, since I normally use the provided APIs directly when working with Google software.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The best way to find out the right parameters is using the query explorer and evaluate the results there.

https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/query-explorer/