Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grego2
Contributor
Contributor

TOS ESB 8.0.1 unable to load project after startup interruption

Hi,

For various reasons, my ESB studio was stopped from completely loading recently. As in, it was stopped while the splash screen was still up.

After this event, my studio no longer picks up the project I was working on at the time. It does not display it as an available project at startup, but the project folder is still there in the workspace folder with all contents.

I've tried to reimport the project, reinstall the studio and reimport again, rename the workspace and even zip the project and import the zip into an existing project. Nothing works.

Is there a particular file or config that may have become corrupted that is preventing my studio from being able to properly read the project?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello @Greg Oxley​ 

Please examine the .log file located within your workspace's .metadata folder. This file might provide insight into what's happening with this project.

If the log file doesn't offer any helpful information, I recommend generating a new empty project and attempting to import the items from the folder of the previous project.