Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
med1
Creator
Creator

Talend Cloud and Google Cloud

Hello,

I'm working on benchmarking of the Talend Cloud and Google Cloud and the benifits of using the both platforms.

And i have a question about the differents process of data integration. When we use Talend Cloud all the process will be run on Talend Cloud or Google Cloud ?

Example : i need to load Files into Google Cloud storage and after that i will make transformation. So all the transformation process will be exectued and runned on Talend plateform or the Google Cloud platform.

In case we use spark to handle the data. the Spark will run in Google Cloud ? (As i found in the documentation)

Thanks,

Med

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to read about Remote Engines. You can run a remote engine anywhere you want; on-premises, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc. The remote engine will communicate with the Talend Management Console in Talend Cloud to trigger jobs to run. The jobs are run on the remote engine. So if your remote engine is on a Google Computer Engine, your code and data will be processed there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

med1
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you 0683p000009MACn.png.