Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SreejithSL
Contributor III
Contributor III

Talend Development

Hello All,

It would be better if anyone can share the experience on working with Amazon SP-API connecting to Redshift with talend. We have one use case to get our sales data from SP-API and load to redshift daily basis.

your inputs would be more helpful.

Thanks .

Sreejith

Labels (4)
12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you referring to Amazon selling partner API?

With the target output, you are able to write your data into Redshift Via tRedShiftOutput component in talend.

Best regards

Sabrina

Hoffman14
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also facing the issue, please help me to resolve this issue.

SreejithSL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Sabrina,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you are right I am referring to amazon selling partner API.

My primary question is, can we connect to the seller API through tRest_Client component , since I am yet to get the SP API details and in the learning phase to understand about the API

Thanks,

Sreejith

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Talend tRest_Client can connect Rest API. It interacts with RESTful Web service providers by sending HTTP and HTTPS requests using CXF (JAX-RS) getting the corresponding responses.

Could you please give us any specification about amazon selling partner API?

Best regards

Sabrina

SreejithSL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

There are a lot of APIs documentation mentioned in the following link.

https://developer-docs.amazon.com/sp-api/docs/orders-api-v0-reference

The challenging part is I am still not aware of generating a bearer token to authenticate the SP-API with  tRest_Client component or may be which authentication can be used to pull the json data from the API.

Thanks.

Sreejith

SreejithSL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sabrina,

Do you have any insight about this .

Thanks,

Sreejith

SreejithSL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

H,

Have you already got a solution to connect Amazon SPI and get data . If , could you share the idea then.

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Here is the related topic about using OAuth authentication for the API to get the data.

https://community.talend.com/s/question/0D55b00007stcLPCAY/talend-development

Best regards

Sabrina

SreejithSL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Sabrina for referring to this again , now I can generate the access token . The next I have to access the API end point using this access token generated , may be I have to so this based on the API specification doc, however , if you know how to make a call to amazon Brand Analytics API then it would to better to share as well.