Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhi90
Creator II
Creator II

Talend Job giving X11 proxy:Unsupported authorization protocol error while pointing to Linux Execution Server

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing fine. Happy Holi to all the Talend champs and admins from me.Smiley Happy

I am facing a problem from yesterday. I have created a Simple Talend Job which loads data to Dim and Fact Table.The Job is absolutely running fine in Open Studio. But when I am migrated this Job to License version and pointed to our Linux Execution Server it is giving 

X11 proxy:Unsupported authorization protocol Exception in thread "main" java.awt.AWTError:Can't Connect to X11 window server using 'localhost:10.0' as the value of display variable.In my job context File all the directories are Linux Directories. Still getting this Error repeatedly 

Any help is much appreciated

@rhall , @shong  

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
abhi90
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @rhall ,

I can resolve the issue by adding the below parameter in the advanced Settings in run under specific JVM parameters

-Djava.awt.headless=true

View solution in original post

4 Replies
abhi90
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@nthampi , @manodwhb , @uganesh @TRF Hope you guys will help like you did always Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is an X11 window error. This is a guess, but are you using a msgbox or a popup window in your job? If so, it is not going to work unless you configure your job for X11 and point it to a terminal with a gui that can display popups. It would be easier to remove the popup window if this is the case.

abhi90
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @rhall ,

I can resolve the issue by adding the below parameter in the advanced Settings in run under specific JVM parameters

-Djava.awt.headless=true

Anonymous
Not applicable

This suggests that there is a gui element trying to appear from your job. You probably want to remove that.