Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mKaposvari
Contributor
Contributor

Talend Salesforce connection failing

Hi everyone!

I have an issue when I exported an existing and working talend job, to another remote computer. I started doing the adjustments when I first realised that I can't download external jars needed for database connection because "Network is unavailable. Please fix it". Well the network was properly working, but I did not want to spend too much time so I fetched the appropriate jars from the original jobs files and the Database connections started working.

Then with the tSalesforceConnection I got stuck. Even though I have internet, and I coul login to Salesforce with my credentials in the browser and in Dataloader, the

tSalesforceConnection always runs on error.

The error is:

IOException: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: Connection was not created, invalid credentials or user locked out.

Since the login data is correct because I tried it every way possible, and since Talend says "Network is unavailable" when it is indeed available, I suspect TOS cannot connect to the internet for some reason. (proxy? port settings?) I don't have any idea where to look and what to configure on this remote computer.

Do you have any tips or ideas?

Thanks,

mKaposvari

Labels (4)
0 Replies