Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
b_
Contributor
Contributor

Talend studio is not opening

Hi Team,

Can someone help me to to resolve the Talend connectivity issue. It was working fine earlier and my system got restarted in between, there after my Talend studio is not opening.

Please find the below screenshot for reference

Can someone help me to resolve this0695b00000WupcpAAB.png

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've only seen this when I have had an issue on my machine. However, it was relatively easy to resolve. What I did was......

1. Close my Studio
  2. Find the workspace folder for the project, copy it and move it somewhere for safe keeping
  3. Create a new folder to replace the old workspace folder (exactly the same name)
  4. Restart my Studio

This rebuilds the workspace folder and deals with corrupted files.

b_
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi rhall,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have followed the same steps as you mentioned above, that doesn't help to resolve my issue.

After restarting my studio its showing below popup and its not moving from initialize project connection state. I have attached the log which was generated while talend studio is in Initialize project connection state from new workspace location.

0695b00000Wv9ExAAJ.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm I have not seen this as a result of renewing the workspace folder. When your system restarted, was it a normal restart or due to an error somewhere? If due to an error, were you using the Studio at the time? It looks like something may have been corrupted if it was working flawlessly before this. However, it is very difficult to give you an educated guess without being able to see your system.

So, I would recommend one of these paths....

1) Reinstall your Studio

2) Raise a Support case so that they can take a look at your environment

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

To resolve this issue, please navigate to \Talend-Studio********\workspace.repositories\******.git\talend\master\ follow the path in your local machine and look for index.lock.

Go ahead and delete it.

Feel free to let us know if it works for you.

Best regards

Sabrina