Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tfilecopy removes the files with same pattern while copying

Hi,

I am using TfileList to find the file pattern and sending it to tfilecopy to copy the file from one folder to other. For one day i might have 5-6 files. My issue here is, tfilecopy works strangely that it removes the older files with same pattern. I have tried all the available options we have in tfilecopy.

Ex: abc_19_06_2019_08_12_33.xlsx is the first file

during second run, it deletes  overwrites the previous file but with differnet file name abc_19_06_2019_09_12_33.xlsx

Even if we have given replace existing file, since the name is getting changed based on timestamp, it should not replace the older file. Works weird. Need Help.

Regards,

MS

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you please share the screenshots of the tFileList and tFileCopy components so that we will get more idea about the pattern you are using?Please share the job flow screenshot to understand how you have linked these two components.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂