Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JFournier1632810800
Contributor II
Contributor II

Tfilterrow to Tftpget

Hello,

I need to upload specific files from a ftp server. Each day I need to check new files and upload it to another location.

So I found how to filter rows to have the list of files and filter its by date but I don't know how to use this list with tFTPGet mask.

Here m'y job

0695b00000bFmOEAA0.png

And I use that as file masking : ((String)globalMap.get("row5.basename"))

But it's only return null values.

If any of you got a solution it will be great.

regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am afraid you need a tUnite component between tFTPFileProperties and tMap_2 to merge all files before filtering them. After you filter the new files, you can store them into memory using tHashOutput, then iterate this list one by one in next subjob.

...tFTPFileList-iterate--tFTPFileProperties--tUnite--tMap--tfilterRow--tHashOutput

****** |onsubjobok

tHashInput--main(row5)--tFlowToIterate--tFTPGet

on tFTPGet, you can set the file masking: ((String)globalMap.get("row5.basename"))

Hope it helps!

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am afraid you need a tUnite component between tFTPFileProperties and tMap_2 to merge all files before filtering them. After you filter the new files, you can store them into memory using tHashOutput, then iterate this list one by one in next subjob.

...tFTPFileList-iterate--tFTPFileProperties--tUnite--tMap--tfilterRow--tHashOutput

****** |onsubjobok

tHashInput--main(row5)--tFlowToIterate--tFTPGet

on tFTPGet, you can set the file masking: ((String)globalMap.get("row5.basename"))

Hope it helps!

Regards

Shong

JFournier1632810800
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Shong,

Thanks for your help ! Works pretty well now. Here the final job.

0695b00000bFzoLAAS.png