Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattE
Creator II
Creator II

The Job includes at least one password type context parameter (Talend 7.3.1 Cloud)

I've upgraded to 7.3.1 and now when i publish a job to the cloud i get the message

The Job includes at least one password type context parameter. For

security reasons, its value will be cleared during publication and has

to be set again for new tasks in Talend Cloud.

Is there any way to turn this feature off? Surely security is my decision, plus this combined with the reduced feature set in the new version of cloud logs makes it very difficult to find the problem.

Thanks

Labels (2)
11 Replies
COW_WW
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sabrina,

Yes, I'm using the Connection Parameters. There is a note in the documentation and it looks like that's what I was missing.

0695b00000SpXIMAA3.pngAfter defining the connection parameters in the parent job and selecting the "Transmit whole context" it worked. To be honest, the way it's working is a little bit strange to me. In my case the child job is the job that will send error email if the parent job failed which means I need to add the email parameters context to every parent job and pass it to the child job to get it working. I was thinking the child job could have it's own parameters defined so I don't need to pass them from the parent jobs.

Anyways, thanks for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Great it helps.

If you have same context variable in both master and child, then you can activate '"Transmit whole context" in tRunJob component property, then job will run based on the master job context group.

Or you need to specify child's context group value in 'tRunJob' component in Master job as below.

0695b00000SpcRTAAZ.jpg 

Best regards

Sabrina