Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Serphentelm
Contributor III
Contributor III

TrunJob stuck after the first iterate

Hi,

I've a problem with the TflowToIterate component:

0695b00000huzk9AAA.png 

when I run the job, it only execute the first time, and then got stuck without giving an error; here the whole job that need to be itereated:

0695b00000huzkEAAQ.png 

0695b00000huzkJAAQ.png 

The data load is not that big for each step, a mean of 40k records. It gives no error and I can't understand what's stopping it.

Any clues?

Also, is there a way to check what che child job is doing (seeing how many rows were processed), and not being able to see only the father job? thanks

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

There are some global variables that counts the total number of processed rows, eg:

((Integer)globalMap.get("tDBOutput_1_NB_LINE_INSERTED"))

Open the Outline viewer, you will see all the global variables available for the component.

0695b00000huzpiAAA.jpgYou can simply drag & drop the global variable from Outline to the component where you want to use it.

For debugging, you can print these global variables on a tJava in next subjob to see how many rows were processed, and print the status of each step,

for example:

...>tPostGresqlOutput_1

|onsubjobok

tJava:

System.out.println("the xxx process is finished!");

System.out.println("the total number of rows are inserted is: "+((Integer)globalMap.get("tDBOutput_1_NB_LINE_INSERTED")));

Regards

Shong

anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @matteo marchesi​ 

To watch what is going on the subjob, you could enable Log4j at DEBUG or TRACES level.

0695b00000hv0X1AAI.png 

To enable Log4j on your job you need to activate Log4j at project level (File -> Edit project settings -> Log4j -> Activate log4j in components).