Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kuruvara
Contributor
Contributor

Unable create xlsx using tFileOutputExcel

We are using Talend Data Fabric 8.0.1 Studio.

When i try to create a file using tFileOutputExcel, by selecting Write excel 2007 file format (xlsx / xlsm) option.

it throwing Class Not Found exception with prjName.JobName.class.

Using R2022-12 patch.

If you require additional info i will provide, apologies for not providing any snaps.

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have very recently upgraded to this patch and have tried this out myself. I cannot recreate it. I am using a Mac (Monterey 12.6.2). Do you see this issue with any other component? The error seems to point to something else, which leads me to suspect that maybe this will not be the only component you will experience this with.

Since I cannot recreate this, I can only suggest what I would do to try to fix this. Can you first try recreating your workspace folder? This is often a good way of resolving this. A good way to do this is to shut Talend down, rename your current workspace folder and create a new folder (in the same space) called "workspace". Start Talend and fill out any of the boxes that come up to help rebuild your workspace, then try the job again.

If this doesn't work, my next step would be to reinstall Talend. It could be that the patch failed to install properly.

Let me know how you get on. Sorry I am not able to give you a direct answer, but as I said I cannot recreate this. Your results will be invaluable to everyone else who may experience this.

kuruvara
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for the reply, I will try recreating workspace folder, not sure i have permission to reinstall talend in my office system.