Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WWong1683187644
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to run sample project for Context Management Joblets - with AWS Secrets Manager

Hi,

I am having an issue with using the sample project downloaded from talend academy for the topic of "Context Management Joblets - with AWS Secrets Manager".

The error is with the routine inside the project, AwsSecretsManagerUtil 0.1, the reference is not working, attached image for your reference.

May i know how to solve this error?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WWong1683187644
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, you are right, one more jar is missing in the tLibraryLoad, thanks.

Need update all the jar before can use the sample project.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
WWong1683187644
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

i manage to solve the reference problem by refreshing the module jar.

But it give another error again. -_-

Starting job job_aws_secrets_manager at 09:30 05/05/2023.

Error: Could not find or load main class secretmanagertest1.job_aws_secrets_manager_0_1.job_aws_secrets_manager

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: secretmanagertest1.job_aws_secrets_manager_0_1.job_aws_secrets_manager

Job job_aws_secrets_manager ended at 09:30 05/05/2023. [Exit code = 1]

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

The error indicates the required jar is missing or it is not compatible with the studio version you are using. Check if you have used the same studio version as the Academy course.

BTW, right click on the user routine and select 'Edit dependency libraries' item, add or update the libraries which are used in the routine.

Regards

Shong

WWong1683187644
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, you are right, one more jar is missing in the tLibraryLoad, thanks.

Need update all the jar before can use the sample project.