Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to see the git branch option while comparing jobs in Talend studio

Previously I had connected the TAC to a GIT private repository. So on clicking the compare job options I was able to compare the jobs between different GIT branches.

0683p000009M7F1.png

However later when I pointed the GIT to another private repository which had SSO enabled for which we are using personalized access token, I am unable to see the current branch and another branch options:

0683p000009M7Ix.png

Can anyone help where to enable this from.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please have a look at this new feature jira issue about:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-17208 to see if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for responding!
This might be it. But just to confirm, I am looking to compare a given job with a view similar to git conflict resolve but for comparing the jobs across different BRANCHES. I had seen this feature earlier so I am pretty sure its there. I just don't see it for the new git repository that I have.
Also to add some details I am using Talend data integration to connect to Talend Enterprise through TAC, and to re-iterate, I was able to see that feature before as shown in earlier screenshot.

Thanks
Parag