Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MLe_Cloerec1596550144
Contributor
Contributor

User lacks privilege or object not found using HSQLDB connection

Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing a comparision between Stambia and Talend. For this, I wanted to use the same data. So I tried to use the data available for Stambia tutorials. These are coming from an HSQL Database.

For this, I made a HSQLDB Sever with simples proprieties :

server.database.0 = file:hsqldb/demodb

server.dbname.0 = testdb

After that, I added the script whose coming from Stambia into my new database "demodb", you can find it into demodb.txt

Now, I made an HSQLDB connection in Talend and I retrieve schema, so I have every tables of base_datamart in Talend.

I created a job with a source (delimited file) to charge my DIM_Discount table through a tMap.

But when I run the job, I get the error : Exception in component tHSQLDbOutput_1 (Load_DIM_DISCOUNT)

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: DIM_DISCOUNT

I made research for about 2 days but I didn't find any solutions... if someone ever faced this problem, or has any idea for this, I would be really pleased.

Have a good day, thanks.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
manodwhb
Champion II
Champion II

@Maxim Le Cloerec​ ,check the below link and check for that table may be case sensitive. try to use lower case of table name.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38415734/hsql-database-user-lacks-privilege-or-object-not-found-...

Thanks,

Manohar