Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

I was trying to run a talend job, for which the following warning has occurred. I'm not able to find solution for this. Anyone please explain.

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.jboss.serial.io.JBossObjectOutputStream (file:/C:/TOS_BD-20190620_1446-V7.2.1/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/libraries/jboss-serialization/6.0.0/jboss-serialization-6.0.0.jar) to field java.io.ObjectOutputStream.enableReplace
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.jboss.serial.io.JBossObjectOutputStream
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Labels (2)
2 Replies
fdenis
Master
Master

try to help us, we need to understood what is your jod, how is it working, or not working. can you give us more details?
you can try: restart talend. built jour job step by step. have a look at code tab, or use debug mode if you are fluent in java.
good luck
JS1664177905
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm facing the same issue here.

My job is using tMap with store on temp data option "true". I've already fill the temp data directory path with a full path.

When running the job on Talend 7.3, it works but a warning appears as shown below:

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.jboss.serial.io.JBossObjectOutputStream (file:/D:/Installer/Talend/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/libraries/jboss-serialization/6.0.0/jboss-serialization-6.0.0.jar) to field java.io.ObjectOutputStream.enableReplace

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.jboss.serial.io.JBossObjectOutputStream

WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations

WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

But when running the job.sh on crontab linux (ubuntu), the job won't run and an error appears as below:

[statistics] disconnected

[statistics] disconnected

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at org.talend.designer.components.lookup.persistent.PersistentSortedLookupManager.writeBuffer(PersistentSortedLookupManager.java:366)

at org.talend.designer.components.lookup.persistent.PersistentSortedLookupManager.endPut(PersistentSortedLookupManager.java:344)

at a.b.c.tDBInput_3Process(c.java:18553)

at a.b.c.tDBInput_2Process(c.java:5682)

at a.b.c.runJobInTOS(c.java:26808)

at a.b.c.main(c.java:26640)

Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private boolean java.io.ObjectOutputStream.enableReplace accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.io" to unnamed module @6fa4fbe3

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:354)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.AccessibleObject.checkCanSetAccessible(AccessibleObject.java:297)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Field.checkCanSetAccessible(Field.java:180)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Field.setAccessible(Field.java:174)

at org.jboss.serial.io.JBossObjectOutputStream.<clinit>(JBossObjectOutputStream.java:57)

... 6 more

The job was made on Talend Open Studio 7.3 with java version 11

And the cron job is running on linux ubuntu (version 22) with openjdk version 18

Please help, thank you.

#[v7.x]​