Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AkGz
Contributor
Contributor

Work on HubSpot Data with Talend Open Studio for Data Integration

Hi community,

Currently, I'm trying to connect HubSpot in Talend Open Studio for Data Integration but I can't find anything on this topic or How to do it without pay a custom connector.

Someone already work with Talend and HubSpot to extract, create, modify or work on data ?

The really need is to create a connection in Talend to HubSpot to retrieve the tables and work on it.

Thanks

Labels (5)
4 Replies
Raghava534
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can you have a try with JDBC connectors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please give us some specification about HubSpot Data you are trying to connect? With Hubspot API, you could use tRESTXXX component to extract data through API call or using a JDBC API connection and extracts fields based on a query.

Best regards'

Sabrina

AkGz
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello @Raghava reddy​ , Hello @Xiaodi Shi​ 

First thanks for your answer,

It seems that is possible with JDBC connector, but I'm unable to create one on myself or to have a paid one for now.

Is there any chance to have an example with tRestXXX ? I already tried with tRestClient but unclear for me. It seems that it's limited with the output format and the volumetry ?

Or if you have example of JDBC connector that you already use.

Thanks for help

FYI:

Talend Open Studio for Data Integration Version: 8.0.1

Stamen_Nikolov
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I am currently trying to do the same with JDBC, but still unable to make it work. Anyone with recent feedback on this? Thank you!