Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soumya_M
Contributor
Contributor

XML files

Hello, I extracted a xml file schema, which i use to read other xml files having the same xml schemas. The job sequence stands like -

tFilelist - tFileInputXml - tConvertType - tPostgresqloutput. But the issue is, all xml files from the input folder are not read by tFileInputxml component - as few are getting skipped, even though all the files have same schema. May i know what's the issue ? Why are the files not being read the xml component ?

Labels (4)
13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

For debugging, Check the 'die on error' box on tFileInputXML component, the job will throws out the error and die. Read the error messages and investigate the cause.

Regards

Shong

Soumya_M
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong, I did check box the die on error, but i did not get any error. But issue remains the same, the file is not read by tFileInputXML component. Any any other solution ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I suspect the files are not found by the tFlistList, double check your filemask, print the current file name on the console to see which files are found!

Regards

Shong

Soumya_M
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

the files are read but no records are getting loaded to the tables. Even though the files have records, it's shown as 0 records

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please show us your tFileInputxml component setting screenshot?

Please make sure that you did set tFileInputXML component with the following file name:

((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH"))

Best regards

Sabrina

Soumya_M
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes, i did set the path, It's the same like you have mentioned.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Would you mind posting your tFilelist and tFileInputxml component setting screenshots here? Please mask your sensitive data as well.

Maybe you could try to restart your job (save firstly) to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

Soumya_M
Contributor
Contributor
Author

0695b00000dcgAeAAI.png0695b00000dcgAyAAI.pngI saved and restarted my job, no results.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't set the fielmask, you have to set the filemask, eg: "*.xml"