Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phiibuntu
Contributor
Contributor

basic job extremly slow

Hi, I try to make a job but It seems really too slow.  It's very simple. Speed is 4 row/s maxi 

I try to change vm parameter (I have 12go ram on my laptop  -Xms4g and -Xmx8g).

here the job I made.

0683p000009M9hq.png

csv file with 114 row, injected in trestclient for url api construct, then extract json to write a csv file.

4 rows/s maxi seems to me very low. It's a test but in my real need 3990 rows have to make 3990 url to call in trestclient

and other jobs depend about this one so please help me 0683p000009MACn.png

I don't know how to fix that. 

Labels (5)
3 Replies
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Try to call the REST service using Postman to check what is the response time outside of Talend.

You will probably discover that the service is slow, and as the train cannot go faster than the slowest car... 

phiibuntu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your answer, but after test it seems that api rest request is very quick on postman (128ms) for one request.

In the job it's strange it's like reading csv file is slow to generate api url I call.

I use 1 csv field to insert an ID in url so Talend generate 1 url by request in trestclient (I hope I am understandable) 

So, My job is very slow 0683p000009MACn.png...I'll continue to looking for a solution

since_1995
Contributor III
Contributor III

@phiibuntu phiibuntu​  : I'm facing similar issues with one of the api request, please let me know if u had got any solution for this