Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rathesh
Contributor
Contributor

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:Read timed out

Hello All,

I have developed the talend jobs to fetch the data from SQL Server 2012 and push to Azure SQL Server. There is no transformation in it. I have developed a parent job which calls the child jobs and all run in parallel using multithreading option. One more parent job which calls all other parent jobs in parallel using tParallelize component, when I run this all the other jobs will run. While running this I am facing com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:Read timed out error.

When anyone of the job failed due to this error, all the other jobs running in parallel because of this error. And all the jobs do truncate and load. I am getting read time out on source. Some of the source tables is having more than 7 million records. Max is 34 million. Can anyone help me to resolve this!

Thanks,

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is there any tDBClose component in your work flow?

Please check number of allowed active connection in sql server. make sure you are closing your collection properly after every call.

We will appreciate it a lot if you could post your job design screenshots here.

Best regards

Sabrina

Rathesh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Sabrina,

I have totally 153 jobs. All the jobs have close connection component and number of parallel connection in SQL Server was set to maximum limit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are? Talend open studio or subscription solution?

With talend subscription solution, you could create a support case on talend support portal so that our colleagues from support team would give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

Rathesh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Its Talend Subscription Big data version 7.3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It's a little hard for us to address your issue on community.

Please create a support case on talend support portal so that our colleagues from support team would give you a remote assistance(zoom meeting) through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

Rathesh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

ok