Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaneYu
Contributor III
Contributor III

copy contents from pdf source file to excel file

The source file is pdf. It has headers, graph and data with lots of pages. How can I use Talend to copy page 1 and 2 only to an excel file. Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

There is no standard component which can extract the PDF information to excel format. You can check whether any components have been created by community members in exchange.talend.com to extract the PDF data.

On a side note, Amazon is creating a new service called Textract to read the documents like this but it is currently in preview mode. Once the general availability is provided, I will try to create a KB article to integrate it with Talend.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

There is no standard component which can extract the PDF information to excel format. You can check whether any components have been created by community members in exchange.talend.com to extract the PDF data.

On a side note, Amazon is creating a new service called Textract to read the documents like this but it is currently in preview mode. Once the general availability is provided, I will try to create a KB article to integrate it with Talend.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂