Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

debutant sur talend j'ai besoin d'aide pour me lancer

Bonjour j'ai un premier  projet à faire dans talend et je galére , pour intégrer une table dans une autre , sachant que la table à un index auto-incremente.

Je n'arrive à rien insérer dans ma table pourtant dans le log c'est pas si mal et le traitement termine par : [Code sortie=0]

Bref si quelqu'un peux m'aider ce serait cool

MErci0683p000009M9Ex.png0683p000009M8da.png

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That is interesting!

This looks fine. Could you please try to do a select from same table using tDBInput after data insert (using same DB connection)? If the data is present in the table, it will show in that query.

If that is also working fine, I do not have any clue right now. 

Lets check the opinion of @xdshi  also.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

This is an international forum and English is the language we use. Posting in English will allow you to get more visibility and more help. Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Based on the Google Translate version, I am giving the comment from my end. Could you please check whether you have selected Die on Error Option in your tDBOutput component? Please also make sure that you are commiting the transactions. You can do it either by selecting Auto Commit option in the Advanced Section of tDBConnection component or you can use tDBCommit component (connect it with a On Component Ok with tDBOutput).

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@frdufour 

Could you please advise whether you were able to resolve the issue after making the changes suggested by me? If the issue has been fixed, could you please mark this topic as resolved? It will help other Talend community members during their reference.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello and thank's a lot

I try like your helping but no insert in my table sql server. Purhaps nothing is red in my disigner

When i make a insert sql it's ok but nothing with talend.

I give you the shema on my table sql server

USE [DWACIS]
GO

/****** Object: Table [dbo].[SBASE_EIG_F_ANHISTSAL] Script Date: 07/01/2020 15:36:14 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[SBASE_EIG_F_ANHISTSAL](
[BL_HISTO_ID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_ANNEE] [int] NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_MOIS] [int] NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_DATE] [datetime2](7) NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_CTRID] [int] NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_PERID] [int] NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_ETAB] [nvarchar](50) NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_SECT] [int] NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_LIBSECT] [nvarchar](50) NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_PERMAT] [int] NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_PERNOM] [nvarchar](50) NOT NULL,
[BL_HISTO_PERPRENOM] [nvarchar](50) NOT NULL,
[BRUT] [float] NULL,
[B_PXHEURE] [float] NULL,
[COEFREF] [float] NULL,
[COEFCONV] [float] NULL,
[COEFANC] [int] NULL,
[NB_HEURESTPAYE] [float] NULL,
[B_COUTNET] [float] NULL,
[NB_HEURESASS] [float] NULL,
[CHARGEENPLUS] [nvarchar](50) NULL,
[CATMODIF] [int] NULL,
[NB_JRSTRAV] [int] NULL,
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
[BL_HISTO_ID] ASC
)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY]
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO

0683p000009M8wm.png0683p000009M8wn.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Could you please share the component screenshot of the tDBOutput component (Please mask the confidential part before sharing)? Have you selected Die on error option in it?

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Yes i have selected stop with error

What do you think about my shema ?

0683p000009M9I1.png0683p000009M9I6.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That is interesting!

This looks fine. Could you please try to do a select from same table using tDBInput after data insert (using same DB connection)? If the data is present in the table, it will show in that query.

If that is also working fine, I do not have any clue right now. 

Lets check the opinion of @xdshi  also.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok thank's i try and i tell you

+++

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello i try my error, i'm looking my result in anover table, houps!!! i'm sorry, it's true in talend when it's green th job is ok !
Tank's you a lot with a very very beginer ++ bye bye+and thank's a lot