Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

did not find registered driver with class name java.sql.Driver

I am using talend big data platform in that I have created a talend big data spark batch job. In that I have placed tHdfsconfiguration tjdbcconfiguration and tjdbcinput in job.
My goal is to read from MSSQL to HDFS.

But while running job , I'm getting error like below-

Did not find registered driver with class name java.sql.Driver

I have added jar from local to tjdbcconfiguration from Select Module.

Is there any configuration which I'm missing.?
Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Issue was fixed by supplying jars through option of spark.yarn.jars and placing them on globe like hdfs.

Thanks all for support

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Download Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server (jar file) from https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.microsoft.sqlserver/mssql-jdbc/6.2.2.jre8

In your Talend Job in tPrejob flow add a tLibraryLoad component and browse and select downloaded Jar.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have already included mssql-jdbc-6.00.jar in tjdbcconfiguration and selected same in Select Module of tjdbcconfiguration.
And I also tried importing this jar using tLibraryLoad and it says selected module already installed.
So it means mssql-jdbc-6.00.jar already exists.
I have tried connecting to spark-shell --jars mssql-jdbc-600.jar

It's working well in spark shell. Looks like this jar is not available to worker node when running through Talend Big data.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Issue was fixed by supplying jars through option of spark.yarn.jars and placing them on globe like hdfs.

Thanks all for support