Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gnvkdramesh
Contributor
Contributor

errorMessage=Please specify correct schema for result of your query.

Hi!

I have a stored procedure which is in Snowflake Datawarehouse. I am running the stored procedure from Talend job. In this process, I am getting the following error.

tDBRow_1 org.talend.daikon.exception.error.DefaultErrorCode@502a4156:{errorMessage=Please specify correct schema for result of your query.}

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can you share some screenshots of job and the stored procedure that help us to analyze the errors?

Regards

Shong

gnvkdramesh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

HI Shong!

Thanks for your response. Here is the screenshot of the job. I connected to Snowflake connection successful. I have only one activity here which should load the data. The SP executed successfully and loaded the data. But I see the errors here in the log.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I'm sorry, I have no idea about this error, I have tried to search this error on internet and Talend Sites, but I don't find any information about the error. I think I shall go to make some testing on my side, to see whether I can reproduce the error.

Regards

Shong